A bit story
I'm a polyglot developer (but mostly coding in PHP), a lecturer, blogger, and husband who really enjoys the teaching / learning cycle.
I like to explore various things, technology enthusiasts, especially about Cloud Computing. I create some open-sourced software, packages, and projects such as:
You can find my Open Source contributions on my Github Page
What do I do?
I have been writing software for over 11 years, and I use my knowledge and my passion to help other developers achieve their goals. I teach at one of the private college in Indonesia.
Everyone has a favorite stack. Here's mine.
- The most popular PHP framework. Super pleasant to work with, extremely active ecosystem.
- A low-level, utility-first CSS framework. One of the best tools available in the modern web. It made me appreciate front-end.
Other technologies I work with
Although I have favorites, I still work with a lot of other tools.
- Golang • SpringBoot • PostgreSQL • MariaDB • Node.js • Python • Play Framework
- VueJS • Next.js • PostCSS • Webpack • SASS • Bootstrap • jQuery
- Other tools & software
- Git • Docker • Nginx • Apache HTTPD • Laravel Valet • Figma